Trying to be a poet. Try making some difficult &long poems. The wallpaper is the same of my old blogspot. Anyway see you at school.Anyway it is cool Dude.I am Srijata. Visit my blogspot, srijata.blogspot.com sometimes
OK. My dad saw it. He told me who is mrs srijata mondal, and it was a embarissment.Thanks for saying brilliant.Urmmm about your second comment I am really maaaad at you and my fever is gone so I will join on monday(2 july).See you then.
4 comments:
Trying to be a poet. Try making some difficult &long poems. The wallpaper is the same of my old blogspot. Anyway see you at school.Anyway it is cool Dude.I am Srijata. Visit my blogspot, srijata.blogspot.com sometimes
See my other 2 poem and give coments
girl.
OK. My dad saw it. He told me who is mrs srijata mondal, and it was a embarissment.Thanks for saying brilliant.Urmmm about your second comment I am really maaaad at you and my fever is gone so I will join on monday(2 july).See you then.
Post a Comment