I am not alone & thanks. Who are 'us'? It's a poem so don't mind much.How's the water level in Bangur? I am enjoying and not enjoying the rain stage.Why arn't you coming to school. I am fine and my cold is gone well almost gone. How are you? Don't fall sick this time of the year(like me). Good luck for the examination.Its not 'title' its surname. And have a safe time because you may have common monsoon diseases.Sent my questions answer in your next comment.See you Bye.
Please forget about Amrita. She is a big tomboy.She only fights and does nothing useful.Mouitrie is secrectly a huge Satabdi fan. Who are the tomboys in our school? Are they something studing in school and doing boyish things.Have a nice time.
My exams are going great & I am not the brother of Amrita. I can never be a brother of Amrita since I am a girl get it girlish boy. And yes, the exams are boring anyway see you in school Girlish boy.
5 comments:
Fuuuuuuuuuuunnnnyyyyyyyy.
Keep up the good work Man.
See you at school.
I am not alone & thanks. Who are 'us'? It's a poem so don't mind much.How's the water level in Bangur?
I am enjoying and not enjoying the rain stage.Why arn't you coming to school. I am fine and my cold is gone well almost gone. How are you? Don't fall sick this time of the year(like me). Good luck for the examination.Its not 'title' its surname. And have a safe time because you may have common monsoon diseases.Sent my questions answer in your next comment.See you Bye.
Please forget about Amrita. She is a big tomboy.She only fights and does nothing useful.Mouitrie is secrectly
a huge Satabdi fan. Who are the tomboys in our school? Are they something studing in school and doing
boyish things.Have a nice time.
My exams are going great & I am not the brother of Amrita. I can never be a brother of Amrita since I am a girl get it girlish boy. And yes, the exams are boring anyway see you in school Girlish boy.
My Sweet Tupu.....Love You sooooo much......Tupu is is one of my eye...She is beautiful and sweetyyyyy
Post a Comment