Saturday, August 4, 2007

POETS

Poets are romantic ,
Poets are nature loving,
but a poet like u
is very hard to find...................

6 comments:

Srijata Nandi said...

SSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOPPPPPPPP THIS CRAZYNESS I AM GOING TO GET MAD.

Srijata Nandi said...

I AM NOT THE CUTIEST BHAI IN THE WORLD AND FOR A BILLION TIMES I AM A GIRL.AND FOR THE COMMENTS IT NEARLY DRIVED ME MAD.Any way see my nnew poem.

Srijata Nandi said...

Check out my small first poem which I wrote in class 4.AND I AM NOT THE CUTIEST BHAI IN THE WORLD AND FOR EARTH'S&HEAVEN'S SAKE AND THIS IS THE ZILLION TIME I AM NOT A BOY,I AM A GIRL.AND YOU ARE GIRILSH BOY.

Srijata Nandi said...

Check out my Class6 poem

Srijata Nandi said...

I am free so we can chat in computer.

Srijata Nandi said...

Glad you like it.In the news it is saying that it is going to rain badly
so be careful cause in front of our house there is always water-log.